Re: gEDA-user: NG-SPICE: TL071 model error

Hi --

> > I suggest you go into your ngspice source directory and do this:
> >=20
> > make clean
> > ./configure --enable-xspice --prefix=3D<your desired install location> --=
> with-readline
> > make=20
> > make install
>
> I try to recompile. I obtain this error:

> control.c: In function `cp_resetcontrol':
> control.c:829: warning: implicit declaration of function
> `cp_free_control'
> control.c: At top level:
> control.c:885: error: conflicting types for 'cp_free_control'
> control.c:829: error: previous implicit declaration of 'cp_free_control'
> was here
> make[4]: *** [control.o] Error 1
> make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
>
> :(
>
> Previous time I use an RPM precompiled package for ngspice. Now I try to
> compile by the latest sources.

Hmmm.   I just downloaded and compiled the latest out of CVS on
sourceforge.  It seems to compile just fine here.  Please post:

*  Your OS and distribution details
*  Your compiler and compiler version
*  The config.log produced when you run ./configure

Stuart