Re: gEDA-user: NG-SPICE: TL071 model error

Hi --

> Hi --
>
> > Change line 10 from:
> >
> > mkdir_p = @mkdir_p@

> > mkdir_p = mkdir -p
> >
> > That should do it, I didn't figure out this is broken though in the
> > first place though.
>
> Thanks for offering the fix.  The problem is that I built the tarball
> using the  CVS version of ngspice and an older version of automake.
> Apparently, the old automake doesn't successfully convert the
> mkdir_p thing & I forgot to fix this before putting up the tarball.
> Sorry!

I know it may be too late, but FWIW the latest ngspice tarball
(derived from CVS) is available at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/ngspice/

I built it using the latest autotools, so the mkdir_p bugginess should
be a thing of the past.

Now that you've gotten ngspice working, please let us know how the
gEDA -> ngspice simulation flow works for you!  We are always
interested in hearing about user experiences!

Stuart