Re: gEDA-user: pcbexpress.com and ``pcb'' ``negative'' solder mask layers

"Mike Hansen" <mehansen10@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> FYI....I've had 2 and 4 layer boards made at PCBExpress from PCB generated
> gerbers with zero problems.  Perhaps you had the Invert option turned on in
> the gerber generation screen?

Regenerating the files with the most recent snapshot inverted the
polarity and resolved the problem.  I don't think I've actually
noticed where this ``invert'' option is, though.

I got the boards on Wednesday, and the boards themselves look fine,
but neither Mouser nor Digikey has the Delphi USB mini-B connector in
stock that my board uses, so I haven't been able to get enough parts
to get them stuffed...