gEDA-user: Board designed with PCB arrived

The board (which I asked for comments) arrived. It is made by
33each.com and the quality is good. The 700KB photo is available at
http://geocities.com/mscpscsi/PHOTOS/dscn4280.jpg

The two small white dots besides 74lvt16245 pin 39 and EPM1270 pin 63
look like leftovers of silkscreen. It is probably my fault, since part
of the chip silkscreen outline is over the solder mask hollow.

Thank you every one who gave me suggestions and comments, and thank
you who contributed to the gEDA and PCB project.

vax, 9000