gEDA-user: PCB changejoin doesn't work

I selected a polygon which was cleared by things. Then I issued
changejoin(selected) and the polygon was still cleared. According to the
builtin command reference this should change the status of the
clearance.

I also tried to change the join of the polygon by pressing 's' over it
but it said 'Sorry, this object is locked'. But the polygon was not
locked. There was a bigger polygon over it which I locked intentionally.
I suggest all tools except lock tool to be insensitive to locked objects.

pcb version is 20060321

CL<