Re: gEDA-user: Another neat project using gEDA

Really nice board.
How did he drawed the Penguin logo, by hand? Really cool! How did I never
thinked about something like that before? :D

Its a little strange to me to see grouped layers that run one over the other,
like the ground plane with nets over them, that are on the same group. I
think the designer first did all the connections, and then applied a polygon
over it, that makes sense, its just strange because I never used so, but I
think its a good idea. Maybe that explains me what grouped layer is for... :)