Re: gEDA-user: 5v reg 4v out

Or maybe a silicon junction diode and a shottky diode. May get you a little closer. Depends on the exact diodes and how much current you're drawing. You could also stick in a npn transistor set up as a vbe multiplier and pick the resistor values to give you the right thing.

-Dan

9000 VAX wrote:
Use two diodes to drop the voltage, 0.5V each so 1V is achieved.