Re: gEDA-user: djboxsym online

On 5/20/06, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

>I was playing with djboxsym and made an interactive online editor:
>
>http://vivara.net/cgi-bin/djboxsym.cgi
>
>It's pretty plain right now, and error checking is nonexistent.  If
>people find it useful, I'll embellish it a little.

That's pretty cool. At some point, could you post/e-mail the source code to your cgi? Thanks!

-Ales

Here it is:

http://vivara.net/cgi-bin/djboxsym.txt

It's a quick Python hack using both djboxsym and sym2eps.cc.

My object in doing this is to extend my automatic digikey->gschem tool
(http://vivara.net/cgi-bin/gschem-digikey.cgi) to use djboxsym as an
intermediate step.

Regards.
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie