From: owner-geda-user@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-geda-user@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Gene P. Hopp
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:22 PM
To: geda-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: gEDA-user: geda install SUSE 10.0

I am trying to install geda version 2006124.iso onto a SUSE 10.0 system.
Even though I have installed gtk, gtk2 and wxgtk, the installer says
they are missing. So, it installs wxgtk but still wants gtk. I tried to
install the version of gtk that is on the install disc but it wants
XFREE86. SUSE doesn't use this program for a whole number of reasons. I
do have the SUSE substitute of
xorg-X11 series but geda doesn't seem to recognize any of these.
Other than using a different linux system, does anyone have any
suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Thanks for your help.

Gene