Re: gEDA-user: gschem cvs repo issue FC6

Thanks super, Chitlesh, and thanks super for the work you put into posting Fedora snapshots of gEDA.  I still like to compile the cvs repo, as I've discovered it has new features and bug fixes that can be really useful.   /opt/geda/lib is in my path:

$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/opt/geda/lib:

Any ideas?
Many TIA,
Craig

On 5/6/07, Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
On 5/6/07, Craig Niederberger wrote:
> Hi Gurus, I'm migrating (finally) to Fedora core 6.  When I try to compile
> the latest greatest from the cvs repo, I get:
>
> checking for LIBGEDA... no
> configure: error: libgeda detection error: No package 'libgeda' found
> make: *** [gschem/config.h] Error 1
>
> $ ls /opt/geda/lib
> libgeda.a  libgeda.la   libgeda.so  libgeda.so.28  libgeda.so.28.0.0
> pkgconfig

this is because libgeda isn't in your PATH

however, fc6 already has the latest snapshot of geda.

yum install geda*

regards,
Chitlesh
--