Re: gEDA-user: PCB Tutorial

Hi Patrick,

[snip]
>I've completed my first pass at converting Bill Wilson's tutorial from
>HTML syntax to dokuwiki syntax.  It may be viewed at
>http://www.geda.seul.org/wiki/playground:playground.  I wrote a perl

	Awesome!

[snip]
>Please don't edit the playground and expect it to have any lasting
>effect -- that's why it's called a "playground".  If I don't hear from
>anybody in the next couple of days, (or if I do, and I can make the
>requested changes), I'll go ahead upload it to the main portion of the
>wiki, where it can be maintained by the community at large.

	I look forward to seeing it in place.  I think the right place
for this document is in the official document page and it should
probably be made a toplevel item (like gschem - Schematic Capture;
called maybe Tutorials) and put on the very top (first item after
"For document authors") so that people see it immediately.  Actually,
we should probably move the "For document authors" section to the very
bottom since that is for document developers and not for the general user.

>Hopefully by then Ales will give me permission to upload images.

	Done.  Please let me know if you have any problems.

							-Ales