gEDA-user: Install Log

I installed the gEDA tool suite yesterday from the 20070221 CD on to a Debian Sarge linux system.  I'm currently using a gschem/pcb design flow.  Both gschem and PCB seem to be running.  The process caused wxgtk modules to be installed from the gEDA installation disk.  There seemed to be a problem installing ngspice and icarus verilog.  These are not tools I'm using at this time so I haven't dug into the problem yet, however, I probably will be interested in them at a later time.

The install log is attached in case it might help improve the installer.

Ed