Re: gEDA-user: [pcb] drill helper

Nice! I also proposed this some time ago. There should be three options for PS output:
1) full size drills to see how the board will look like
2) reduced holes as template for manual drilling
3) no holes at all for automatic drilling (usable if there are problems with gerber output, there may some problem with exact scaling but may be the only way if no gerber -> postscript converter is available).

The best size for 2 should be about 15 mils, but can be made configurable (just as default line width or via size).

Current dril helpers are not good since they are dots and will push a drill off the proper place.

Wojciech Kazubski