gEDA-user: gEDA server disruption in service

Hi,

	The gEDA server (all of seul.org actually) including all
services (CVS, web, mailing lists, wiki, irc, etc...) will be down
tomorrow afternoon starting at about ~3pm EST US time for a server move.

	I don't have an estimate for when the server will be back.
I'll send out a note when everything is back online, though it might
take some time given the server is having its IP address changed as
well.

								-Ales