gEDA-user: symbols

Hi,  in gschem Add/component/power/+9V symbol, I modified it to read
+15V and used it to connect power to various circuits(copy past).  In
PCB I am finding that many of these pins have an orange O on them when I
do optimize rats.  Sometimes when I use the line tool on these pins the
netlist pops up indicating +15V.  I can quite easily connect these what
should be +15V pins to the ground plane.  I have added the IN OUT
symbols to the various sheets to ensure that inter-sheet connections are
there err like net +15V:1 on these IN/OUT symbols.  On 3.3V it is
working.  I must be doing something quite wrong on my schematic, any
ideas gratefully accepted.  Regards Ian.