gEDA-user: Symbol/Model Parameters (values?)

First, Werner, thanks for helping me get a working diode model in place.  The link you provided was also quite helpful.

Now I'm struggling with transformers, I understand that ngSpice doesn't support them natively, buy geda-symbols did come with a transformer symbol.  So the question is, how do I tell what values this model takes, and what order then go get entered into gschem?  This information would be really helpful for any model that one isn't familiar with.

Thanks all for any help/direction you can offer!