gEDA-user: attach the net to the pin

Hi,
I'm new to geda and i have this really lame problem in gschem : I can't attach a net to a pin. I've tried many times, did big zooms on the red spot of the pin, clicking in the middle of it. And still, i have the red square mistake shown on the gscem warmup : http://geda.seul.org/wiki/_detail/geda:warmup_gschem03.png?id=geda%3Agschem_warmup&cache=cache
Is there a way to do nets with a command line? Or any solution for my problem?
Thanks,
FX