Re: gEDA-user: Success

Robert Fitzsimons wrote:
>> Wow... And what processor are you using?
>
>>From the photo it's an Analog Devices ADUC7026.
> http://www.analog.com/en/prod/0,,762_0_ADUC7026%2C00.html

Yup - a nice little ARM7 with plenty of RAM, Flash and good peripheral
complement. The stand-out features are a good 12-bit 16-chl ADC and four
parallel load 12-bit DACs. It's a little more expensive than other ARM7
MCUs, but the analog functions replace external parts that would cost
more than the difference. I'm surprised that I don't see it used more
often...

Eric