Re: gEDA-user: Arc tool, how to change degrees while drawing?

> I would like to change arc tool degrees on the fly, for example to 180.

Can't.  The GUI can only make 90 degree arcs.  What I do is select the
arc, save the pcb, and edit the .pcb file manually - search for the
word "selected" to find the arc you want.

Hmm... I suppose you could make a plugin that changes the angles of
the selected or pointed-to arc, from the : command line:

    :ArcAngles selected 0-180

But nobody's done it yet.