gEDA-user: spNet released - Full hierarchical netlister

Hi all,

Just annoncing that I am releasing an advanced netlister for
gEDA/gschem as an alternative to gnetlist. I mentioned this a few
months back and people seemed like they are interested but it wasnt
really ready for release yet. I think I have it to the point now where
its ready to be tested.

Here is the site for it and download link:

http://spnet.code-fusion.net/

There is no documentation for it yet but I do have an FAQ up  (on the
website)  on how to use it (not complicated at all) and an example
schematic for download. Please download and test/abuse this netlister
and let me know the bugs you find.

I apologize in advance for the state of the website and the broken
links. I just threw something together real quick so I can finally
release this netlister to everybody. I intend to have the example page
up tomorrow and the rest of the site up very soon afterwards. If you
have any questions about the netlister than isn't addressed in the FAQ
let me know.

Thanks,
Anthony