Re: gEDA-user: pcb library and hid build modification

DJ,

Not really the point of the patch, just an added benefit in my
opinion.  It also cleans up the Makefiles.  Beyond that, by providing
a shared library and header files for installation, hid plugins can be
built without the whole source tree.  Ubuntu and other distros can now
have a pcb-dev package that allows hid plugins to be developed.

The real point of the patch was that I want to create swig bindings
for pcb and libgeda in support of another geda subproject I'm working
on.  To do that I really need a library to build the bindings against.

Admittedly, there is more work that needs to be done to properly
separate the pcb executable from the libpcb library and provide some
more API coherency.

I'm willing to do that, and it may be better if I just host a git
repository that can be pulled from as I make changes. (I think gmail
hacked up the patches I submitted anyway).

Jason