Re: gEDA-user: Error message when running gnspice

On May 29, 2009, at 1:12 PM, Jeffrey Seligman wrote:

> Warning - approaching max data size: current size = 16.458 kB,
> limit = 0 bytes

Means the code that tries to figure out how much memory you're using
is broken on your system. To suppress this message, set the
environment variable SPICE_NO_DATASEG_CHECK.

In a Bourne shell:

export SPICE_NO_DATASEG_CHECK=1

Or in C shell:

setenv SPICE_NO_DATASEG_CHECK

I have the latter line in my ~/.cshrc file on MacOSX, where I
encounter this problem otherwise.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx