Re: gEDA-user: font problem in 1.6.0

A little googling didn't turn up anything; perhaps my google-fu is failing me today. I will go check again.

            -Dave

On May 3, 2010, at 12:02 AM, timecop wrote:
yes. check archives

On 5/3/10, Dave McGuire <mcguire@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

   I've just succeeded in building 1.6.0 under OS X, along with its
dependencies.  I used gtk+ v2.18.9, cairo v1.8.10, glib v2.22.5, and
pango v1.22.4.  I had to use such an old release of Pango due to some
stupidity on the part of the Pango developers that make newer
releases incompatible with OS X v10.4.

   Anyway, it's gorgeous, but I have a big problem with the on-screen
font: It's HUGE.  As in, when I pull in a title, the characters in
the title box labels are about twice as tall as the title box text
area in the lower right corner of the main box.

   Is this something that people have run across before?

             -Dave

--
Dave McGuire
Port Charlotte, FL