Re: gEDA-user: Database on symbols, footprints and other (was "Re: gattrib")

> Except that you're one of its more prolific contributors. Only
> Stefan and Kai-Martin have put in more symbols.

Er, no?  Ales's entry has 89 symbols, which (IIRC) were all the
symbols contributed to geda before gedasymbols.org happened, not
symbols Ales himself manages.  I also have far more symbols than Ales,
and Ales's files have remained untouched for over four years now.