Re: gEDA-user: How do I mark the connection point on a pad?

Jim wrote:

> I need to print out a cheat sheet for all the keys.
> Some of which don't work as advertised.

This wiki page might be useful:
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb-quick_reference
It is more complete than the online help in the menu.

> E. g. Alt-V and Shift-V are supposed to change via drill sizes and
> via sized according to info->key bindings, but they don't.

This is a bug in the menu. There is no special set of accel keys for vias
and drills (has there ever been?). Just use the same key bindings as for
tracks and pins:

Change via annular ring size with [s] / [shift-s]
Change via drill size with [alt-s] / [shift-alt-s]

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak
Ãffentlicher PGP-SchlÃssel: