Re: gEDA-user: PCB: How do I insert a new layer without breaking the layout?

Christoph Lechner wrote:

> After adding the new layer in the Preferences window and pressing 'O' to
> optimize the rat lines, pcb counts all nets as unconnected.

Hmm. I just added a new layer below top layer to the attached little board.
This did not break connections to SMD pads.

Can you try to reproduce with this little test board? If you get broken
connections, please send the offending layout to the list, so we can analyze
what's going on here.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak