Re: gEDA-user: Screenshots on www.gpleda.org/

On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 10:10 AM, Ales Hvezda <ahvezda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>And maybe having pics > 128pixels in width would help actually seeing
>>what things look like.
>
> All the thumbnails are actually 320x240 and there is a link right below
> each one for a full sized pic.

I consider myself smarter than the usual user, and I had trouble with
the concept of "320x240 image which shows a hand cursor (click me
please to zoom in)" which simply opens yet another  page with same
size image, and a caption below that says "full size image" that
somehow opens a DIFFERENT sized image.
Even in the other wiki, clicking on an image takes to image page where
its zoomed in.