Re: gEDA-user: PCB Patches: Use c99 bool instead of manual typedef.

On Thu, 2010-05-27 at 21:48 +0100, Robert Spanton wrote:

>      2. Run rename-bool.sh with the pcb source as the working dir.  This
>         replaces switches all .c and .h files over to using bool, true,
>         and false.  It then goes to work on the .y and .l files.  My sed
>         fu is weak, so it only does the replacement in the top and
>         bottom sections of those files.  There is not much to change in
>         the middle sections, and step 3 sorts it out.

I forgot to mention that this script can be used with git filter-branch.
If one has some existing commits that haven't been pushed, one can
convert them over to bool like so:

	git filter-branch --tree-filter rename-bool.sh HEAD...${HASH}

Replacing ${HASH} with the hash of the most recent commit shared with
the main repository.  This *should* remove merge conflicts to do with
bool.

Cheers,

Rob