Re: gEDA-user: Adding options for manufacturer

Hi,
On 5/27/10, Jose Luis Diaz Bernabe <jldiazmx74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>    I'm new in PCB, and PCB manual suggested use vendor file to  specify
>    set of sizes for a  PCB manufacturers.  But I'd like to know how change
>    defaults of individual layers gerbers as: top layer: mirror; units:
>    mm,  etc. and produce it?   Too I'd like to know how to add options to
>    drills files: supress  LZ, presicion, absolute, etc.?

Some options are supported by the patchset at
http://repo.or.cz/w/geda-pcb/dti.git/shortlog/refs/heads/gerber.
they are not going to be merged mainstream because the feature is rarely
useful and often confusing (there also was some discussion at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2156903&group_id=73743&atid=538813).

Hope that helps