gEDA-user: pcb+gl minor polygons glitch

   On my ThinkPad X201, I am encountering a minor issue with PCB+GL... Not
   a show stopper, but a bit annoying. I notice that when I move the
   cursor, occasionally a random triangle extending from the middle of the
   board to the outer edge will be highlighted. I'm using Ubuntu 10.10 and
   the GPU is an Intel of some sort, not sure exactly which one. There
   seems to be no definite pattern... is this a confirmed bug with PCB+GL
   or just a glitch with my laptop/software combination?