Re: gEDA-user: pcb: Track routing strategies and tips

Stephan Boettcher wrote:

> My schematics usually look almost like the layout.  The pins of the
> symbols are placed like on the package.

When in doubt, my design works the other way. The schematic should be
as readable as possible. Preferred signal direction is left to right,
top to bottom. If no other constraints are imposed, my layout look
roughly like the schematic. This is convenient when debugging.

---<)kaimartin(>---
--
Kai-Martin Knaak                                  tel: +49-511-762-2895
Universität Hannover, Inst. für Quantenoptik      fax: +49-511-762-2211