gEDA-user: This morning's treat

Well, here I am in Osaka. It's Monday morning, and I just saw the prototype Soft X-ray Imager (SXI) for the ASTRO-H space mission under test. Much of the electronics, a large, complex circuit board and some mixed-signal ASICs, is of my design, using gEDA. I've been working on this for six years, now, and it's wonderful to see it all built and plugged together.

So, thank you to all who made this possible. It's a beautiful morning.

http://www.noqsi.com/
jpd@xxxxxxxxx