Re: gEDA-user: pcjc2 tessellation

On 29/05/11 00:46, Russell Shaw wrote:
On 16/05/11 22:59, Russell Shaw wrote:
On 16/05/11 19:26, Peter Clifton wrote:
On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 15:54 +1000, Russell Shaw wrote:

From pcjc2/src/borast/borast-bentley-ottmann.c, i used some functions
to make a small test program to see how bo_contour_to_traps() works.

The code is mostly stolen from cairo, then stripped down to a bare
minumum (e.g. doesn't deal with intersections in contours, as PCB
polygons don't have them).

I'd be interested to know what you're working on. Please let me know if
you spot anything stupid in the borast/ code, I've not completely
cleaned the interfaces up ready for merging yet. (The abstraction
between them and PCB is not particularly clean).

Hi,
In _borast_bentley_ottmann_tessellate_bo_edges() which is from
_cairo_bentley_ottmann_tessellate_bo_edges(), i see you deleted

case CAIRO_BO_EVENT_TYPE_INTERSECTION:

What effect does this have on the types of polygons that can
be rasterized?

Think i know now. Polygons can't have edges that cross other edges.