Re: gEDA-user: GSCHEM

Hi,

>GSCHEM is working well.  But I saw an oblique reference to a "re-numbering
>facility" for components.  Is this a planned feature or can I do this now?

	Yes, you can autonumber components (which follow a certain pattern:
U? or R? etc...) and you can also re-number existing components if
they also follow this pattern.  Look for Edit/Autonumber Text... and
system-gschemrc searching for "hooks".  I integrated a patch for this
fairly recently so you need the CVS version.  If you need more info,
please ask away.  Hmmm... okay, yes I'm overdue for a real release.

								-Ales