gEDA-user: gschemdoc

Hi!

I have question about "Help" menu items in gEDA/gschem 20021103

I try to open the "Manual..." item the program is crashed

[andy@andriy andy]$ LC_MESSAGES=C gschem
gEDA/gschem version 20021103
gEDA/gschem comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; see COPYING for more details.
This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
conditions; please see the COPYING file for more details.

Could not invoke gschemdoc
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x94b)!

What is wrong? Where can I get the gschemdoc tools or somethobg other?

Thank you.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko                    mailto:andy@smile.org.ua