Re: gEDA-user: Ann: gerbv 0.11 released

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Stefan Petersen wrote:

> Hola¡
>
> Time for for the eleventh release of the Free Gerber Viewer, aka gerbv,
> the "stable-as-a-rock" release. As you might note I have changed how
> to enumerate the releases by dropping a zero and the release after
> 0.0.10 is thus 0.11.

I got 2 warnings on my alpha:

gerbv.c:337: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
gerbv.c:390: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

but looking at the code I don't think it will cause a problem.

I updated the NetBSD package at
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/packages/pkgsrc/cad/gerbv/README.html but
it won't show up there for a day or two.

-Dan