Re: gEDA-user: Getting strokes running in latest gschem RPMs

Hi,

	Please don't post HTML to the mailing lists.  Thanks.

[snip]
>Problem is that strokes do not seem to be working.  Other changes to the
>system-gschem file do affect gschem.

	If you hold down the middle button, do little white dots appear?
Does anything happen?

You should also be able to control the middle mouse button behavior by
creating a local gschemrc (in the current directory) with the line inside:

(middle-button "stroke")

	I just tried this on my machine and it works.

	What does:

ldd `which gschem`

	return?  Is there a line like:

libstroke.so.0 => /usr/local/lib/libstroke.so.0 (0x4001f000)

	Wojciech, I assume that the rpms depend on the libstroke rpm you
also created.

								-Ales