gEDA-user: Temp Simulation in Spice

Sorry if this is too far off subject.

I have tried to subscribe to the ngspice group.  Nothing.  I tried to
subscribe with a browser and by sending mail to the subscribe address.
Is that group dead?

I am using spice3f5.  gschem and gnetlist are great tools for
producing the spice deck.  I just add analysis at the end.

I looked at 'help->introduction->analysis at different temperatures'.
I either missed it or how-to-doit is not there.  I have the spice book
and a couple others.  But, between spice2 and spice3, the .temp card
was removed!

How do I do a simulation of temp in a resistor?

v1 1 0 dc 1 ac 1
r2 1 2 100
r3 2 0 100

I believe I need to use the semiconductor resistor model to use the
temps, tc1 and tc2.  I cannot get the syntax correct.

Something like

r3 2 0 RMOD 100
.model RMOD R(tc1=0.7 tc2=0.01)

tomdean