gEDA-user: More guile questions...

Hi.

I can't quite figure out how to hack guile code to add commands to gschem. Here are two example commands I'd like to integrate into my environment:

Under the add menu, add a new command called "Spice directive...", which asks me to fill in a text box, and then places a "spicetext=" attribute on the schematic. Currently, I'm using a simple hack where any attribute text starting with ^ is passed to the spice netlister. I'd rather have the text loose the ^, and I'd like to change the color.

I'd also like to be able to pass commands to the gnetman code, for example to generate a symbol for the current schematic.

Is this kind if integration easy? If someone could help me get started, I can usually take it from there.

Thanks,
Bill