Re: gEDA-user: free technology printer

 Now I wonder how hard it would be to modify a common printing head to spray a low temperature thermoplastic, does anybody know ?

 It seem's this would be a nice project :-) ...

 A heating setup, ( resistance wire or similar ), gravity feed and a modified inkjet head ( probably an older is better ) and then a feed mechanism like an old x-y plotter ( pen ), ie. the card can be feed directly from the axis of a stepper motor or similar.

 Come to think of it, to scavange the mechanics from an old printer would probably be the best option !

 / Lars Segerlund.