Re: gEDA-user: gnucap INSTALL

On Tuesday 01 November 2005 02:46 am, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> "Just move or copy the executable to where you want it."
>
> After compilation I searchecd for file named gnucap in the
> source tree and didn't find anything.
>
> It's not clear what "the executable" means. It would be
> better to directly say which file from which directory should
> be copied.
>
> CL<

By default, it puts objects and executables in src/O .
It has been that way for 15 years.

The next official release will use the more
traditional ./configure;make;make install.
Thanks to Dan McMahill for doing the work.

Actually, I think the gnu autoconf way is horrible, but I don't
have a clearly better way, and most of us are used to it.