Re: gEDA-user: which linux?

On Nov 6, 2005, at 9:22 PM, Hal2000 wrote:
BTW, looks like a bunch of hams in this group - cool.

regards,

gene
wa2ffx

Ahh, a ham from 2-land! I was licensed as KA2UZK (Tech class...before the "no-code" stuff) years ago, when I was 12, in New Jersey. My license expired and the grace period is long since over, but I plan to re-up soon, probably go for a General class...I want to help with emergency comms during hurricanes and such.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden