Re: gEDA-user: Editing elements in PCB is too complicated

On Nov 10, 2005, at 11:52 AM, Lucas Vogelsang wrote:
Yes, there is that, but if you've pissed off all of your peers in the
process, is it really worth it? Especially those peers who have
relieved you of the burden of spending a bunch of money on expensive
commercial tools?

Time=Money, so I could buy a commercial programm anyway...

Hmm. Time does indeed equal money, which is why I refuse to use commercial software when something else is available. If I have the source code, I can fix a bug at 3AM on a Saturday.

          -Dave

--
Dave McGuire "You'll have to be a lot more specific than 'that
Cape Coral, FL girl last night.'" -Ted McFadden