Re: gEDA-user: OT: Video camera hack

ok, got it.

I always thought it would be cool to have a RC car
drive around with video transmission, so one could see
where they are driving
fromt he car's point of view....

and then have a bunch of these cars available from a
web site...
an Internet user can then watch remotely as they drive
around.

This e-bussiness idea is open in the public domain...
:-)

Ken

--- Marvin Dickens <marvindickens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://mail.yahoo.com