Re: gEDA-user: OT: Video camera hack

This is different. Who has ever trusted weatherman?

Steve M.

Kenneth Long wrote:

or weather balloon..

--- Steve Meier <smeier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would the same apply if I were to use a kite instead
of a radio
controlled plane? I can understand limiting the
range of the radio
signals so the plane can't stray far from the piolet
but limiting what
the piolet may do within the bounds of a typical
radio controlled flying
area seems excesive.

Steve Meier

On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 19:00 -0500, Syed Faisal Akber