Re: gEDA-user: how to "add" newly created symbol

All good answers.  Thanks to everybody who answered.

But shouldn't there be a way to get to a symbol, albeit tediously, even if it is not in a directory listed in the config file?

And you probably already know this, but the file open dialog box doesn't seem to have all the features that I have seen in other GTK apps.

These are just first impressions from a user who has been away from gschem long enough to forget how to use it.

Thanks again,
Bert Douglas