gEDA-user: change text size on pins

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 06:58:41 -0500 (EST)
sdb@xxxxxxxxxx (Stuart Brorson) wrote:

> 1.  Select the symbol.
> 2.  Right click -> down symbol

There is no "down symbol" context menu when you right click on a selected symbol.

But instead I used the Hs command.  I think I got the desired result.

> 3.  Double click on the text and change the font size using the dialog box.

I did this, and a I got a dialog called "single attribute editor"..  But there is no way to change the font size.  The dialog is only for changing the text attributes of the pin, like pin number and pinseq.

> 4.  Save
> 5.  Right click -> up
> 6.  Delete the symbol on the schematic and then reload it.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Bert Douglas