Re: gEDA-user: gcc 4.0 and gEDA

Marvin --

I *believe* [1] that on the 2005080X gEDA CD the offending programs included:

gerbv-1.0.1
GTKWave-2.0.0pre5
GSpiceUI-0.7.56
Icarus Verilog-0.8.1

The point is now moot -- I have put a new gEDA CD onto my website for
testing purposes.  Find it at:

http://www.brorson.com/gEDA/

The new CD has date code 20051122, and has new versions of many
programs on it.  The new CD seems to work fine with gcc-4.0.x.

Please feel free to download the new CD and take it for a test drive.
If it fails at any point, please report to me:

*  Linux distro you are using.
*  What failed (in best case send Install.log).

Thanks!

Stuart

[1]  This is my recollection.  I didn't keep notes while investigating
the initial problems with the 2005800X CD.  If I am wrong about one or
the other of these programs, please feel to flame me.