gEDA-user: stale?

Hi,

I have some problems with autorouter, it reports the following error:

	21: The rats nest is stale! Aborting autoroute...
what's wrong? I already tried to reload the netlist but didn't change
anything.

I have also a problem, when I use DRC it gives me the position in mils
but the gtk-version only displays mm coordinates, is there any setting
to change either one of the two measurements?

lucas