Re: gEDA-user: scrolling in GTK PCB

On Sun, Nov 27, 2005 at 07:15:55PM +0100, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 08:51:57AM -0800, don wrote:
> > On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 02:59:21PM +0100, Karel Kulhavy wrote:
> > > mousewheel scrolls the other way on the working area than on the
> > > vertical scrollbar. I suggest these to scroll in the same way.
> >
> > Yes PCB scrolls the opposite way from most other programs.
>
> No this is not true. If PCB scrolled the opposite way from most other
> programs, it would scroll the same on the workspace as on the scrollbar
> (just the opposite way than most programs).
>
> CL<

In gschem (20050313) and many other programs, pushing the top of the mouse
wheel away from me moves the scrol bar marker up and moves the contents
of the window down.

In pcb (20050609), pushing the top of the mouse wheel away from me moves
the scrol bar marker down and moves the contents of the window up.

Don Reid